Need Help

Do You Need Help or Assistance?

If you, or someone you know in Kitsap County is homeless and needs shelter, long-term healthcare, or some other assistance, please contact the organizations listed below:

Note: Some services listed below are not currently available due to COVID-19 based closures

Business Education for new and existing businesses:

Energy weatherization efficiency:

KCR 360-473-2045

  • Indoor air quality, window/door sealing, insulation, heating system repairs

Financial assistance for family caregivers raising live-in children:


  • Includes clothing, food, childcare, utilities, moving

Financial Education:



  • Through WIC



Behavioral Health Services

  • For individuals and families of all ages
  • Outpatient and inpatient treatment, including crisis services
  • Mental Health, substance use, and co-occurring disorders

  • Medical Services
  • Dental Services
  • Behavioral Health Services
  • Pharmacy Services

Homeless/Almost homeless:

KCR 360 473 2035

  • Through Housing Solutions Center (HSC)

Human Exploitation:

Scarlet Road
360 362 5143

Insurance Enrollment (Medicaid/Medicare)

Medicare and Medicaid Connection

PCHS is the lead agency in Kitsap County, helping all, including non-patients, access these services.

Job Search/Job Training/Career Coaching:


  • Multiple job training and job search organizations, including WorkSource WA
  • Also helps provide work tools, transportation, and work clothing

Life Skills (Partial List):


  • Time Management
  • Budget Management/Financial Literacy
  • Decision Making/Problem Solving
  • Overcoming Barriers
  • Stress and Conflict Resolution

Parenting Classes/Resources:


Utility payment assistance for renters and homeowners:

Veteran Assistance (for many of the services listed on this page)